Capital gains tax (plusvalia municipal), do not hesitate, claim for it now ..

[11 October 2017]

"If you lost money with the sale of a property or land of urban nature, you can claim the capital gains tax paid to the City Council. The Constitutional Court makes clear in its ruling that if there is no increase in value, there is no taxable event and therefore there is no obligation to tax those sales", nevertheless, and in spite of it, they are asking for expert opinion in the cases where the properties were acquired by donation or succession. The last sentence known in this respect was passed in Valencia, stating and considering that a City Council improperly (…)

Seguir leyendo...